REMINGTON 700 HUNTER STOCK (MAG495)
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminium bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter stock offers users a cost effective replacement featuring fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Remington 700 short actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user*. This stock is also M-LOK® compatible to accept a broad range of accessories. Also available is our Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions with stock Remington hinged floorplates
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (5.56×45 or 7.62×51 pattern) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized, machine finished, A380 cast aluminium V-bedding block
- Accepts ALL factory Remington barrels including VTR triangular barrel contours
- Compatible with aftermarket barrel profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920″ dia. 5.50″ forward of the breech)
- Tapered beam design provides good rigidity through forend and will free-float compatible barrels
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with included 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional 0.00″, 0.50″, and 0.75″ cheek risers available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ riser)
- Accepts most factory and aftermarket triggers
- M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops NOTE: Fits right-hand receivers only.
- NB! UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION WE HAVE FOUND IT NECESSARY TO SHOW ALL RIFLE STOCKS AS BEING “OUT OF STOCK” THIS IS BECAUSE PARCELFORCE CANNOT GUARANTEE COLLECTION FROM OUR PREMISES AND IT IS IMPRACTICAL FOR US TO TAKE LARGE OR HEAVY PACKAGES TO THE POST OFFICE . WE APOLOGISE FOR THE TEMPORARY INCONVENIENCE WHICH WE HOPE WILL BE RESOLVED ASAP